G-Tour21 – Thursday 9th September 2021
Thursday 9th September 2021
25 mile , 50 mile and 75 mile routes
There are 3 distance options; 25 miles, 50 miles and 75 miles
Lutterworth Athletic FC, Hall Lane, Bitteswell, Leicestershire, LE17 4LN
On arrival please report to Registration. We advise that you arrive at least 45 minutes before your distance start time. This allows sufficient time for you to register, have breakfast or hot snack, change into your bespoke cycling event jersey and use any facilities needed prior to your start.
75 mile start time 0900. Registration open at 0800
50 mile start time 1100. Registration open at 1000
25 mile start time 1300. Registration open at 1200
A bike mechanic will be available on the route for any emergency or last minute repairs
A breakfast bap or porridge pot served with tea, coffee or a soft drink will be available for all participants. The breakfast bap options are sausage, bacon or a vegetarian option.
The routes are to be used as an indicator of the planned routes; routes continue to go through further development, review and recce prior to the ride. The routes are subject to change, including on the day of the event, due to road closures, accidents, weather etc. The final route will be fully signed on the day. Please ensure you follow the route signage on the day
25 Mile Route
50 mile Route
75 Mile route:
Specially prepared complimentary refreshments will be available at pit stops on each route. Toilets will also be available. We will be providing you with a water bottle to refill at pit stops which will be collected at registration. There will be 2 pits stops on the 75 mile route, 1 pit stop on the 50 mile route and 1 pit stop on the 25 mile route. Some of the pit stops will be shared between routes and bike racking will be available at all pit stops.
Post ride hospitality
On your return there will be complimentary catering and a well-earned drink for all participants – both alcoholic and soft drinks will be available.
Gluten and dairy free options will be available, please ensure you specify your dietary requirements on the registration form.
As part of your entry you will receive a bespoke complimentary GLP Tour 2021 cycling jersey for the event. You will need to select your size when you complete your online entry. The jersey is made from recycled materials and can be collected upon registration at the start/finish venue.
Please find below details of Jersey chest measurements for each size: TIP The chest measurement is the most important measurement to take
Toilets will be available at the start/finish venue and at all pit stops.
Parking is available for participants with disabilities, with same level access into the event spaces and a disabled toilet. Please do let us know if you have any particular access requirements prior to the event.
At least 1 week prior to the bike ride you will receive your Rider Information Pack by email. This provides all additional information you need to know about the event. If you require any further information in the meantime please don’t hesitate to contact Zeus Cycling on Cycling@ZeusEvents.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
All participants need to adhere to the G-Tour 21 Ride Terms and Conditions in order to register and take part in the event
Our key Terms and Conditions are:
- The ride is an open road event
- Always put yours and other road users’ safety first
- It is compulsory for participants to wear a cycling helmet at all times whilst riding in the event. Any rider without a cycling helmet on the day will banned from participating
- All participants must comply with the Highway Code at all times and ride appropriately on open roads
- Cyclists are not permitted to ride more than two abreast
- Do not use a music player with headphones whilst cycling
- Wearing the individual Rider Number supplied is compulsory
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Participants must have appropriate liability, personal accident and equipment insurance in place. Valid and appropriate Public Liability Insurance is in place for the event
- Please remind yourself of all the event Terms and Conditions